Williams-Sonoma Candy Thermometer
Great for whipping up everything from homemade confections to fried chicken, this precision thermometer is calibrated to gauge the wide range of heat required for working with sugar and cooking oils. Its oversized dial displays temperatures from 100°F to 400°F along with easy-to-read indicators for seven temperature stages (Chocolate Melt, Soft Ball, Firm Ball, Hard Ball, Soft Crack, Hard Crack and Deep Fry).
- Measures temperatures from 100°F to 400°F (40°C to 200°C).
- Displays easy-to-read indicators for 7 temperature stages.
- Oversized face with large numerals in 20° increments.
- Stay-cool, easy-grip handle.
- Use the adjustable clip to attach thermometer to side of pot.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not let thermometer tip touch bottom of pan.
- Do not wipe or handle thermometer while it is hot.
- Wipe clean with damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.