Williams-Sonoma Breakfast Spice Kit
Make breakfast better than ever with these sensational spices. We've chosen six of our most versatile ways to boost the flavors of everything from oatmeal and granola to yogurt and fruit. They're also great additions to your favorite home-baked treats, including muffins, coffeecakes and pastries.
- Set includes six versatile spices for livening up morning favorites.
- Blood Orange Peel: Our blood orange peel is remarkable for its vibrant color, delicate floral aroma and intense citrus flavor; 2 oz. Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Saigon Cinnamon: Our prized Vietnamese cinnamon imparts warm, spicy character to cakes, cookies, pies and other desserts; 1.4 oz. Product of Vietnam.
- Granulated Honey: Our rich, golden granules offer the natural sweetness of honey-without the stickiness; 2 oz. Product of USA.
- Maple Flakes: Our naturally sweet flakes combine the rich, complex flavors of caramel and maple syrup; 1.6 oz. Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Meyer Lemon Peel: Prized for its complex character, our aromatic Meyer lemon peel has a delicate citrus flavor with hints of honey and thyme; 1.9 oz. Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Ground Tahitian Vanilla Bean: Twice as flavorful as extract, our ground Tahitian vanilla bean has a rich floral aroma and smooth, nuanced flavor with hints of cherry and chocolate; 1.9 oz. Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Blood Orange Peel: Blood orange peel
- Saigon Cinnamon: Ground Saigon cinnamon.
- Granulated Honey: Granulated honey (sugar, honey).
- Maple Flakes: Pure maple flakes.
- Meyer Lemon Peel: Meyer lemon peel.
- Ground Vanilla Bean: Ground Tahitian vanilla bean.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.