Williams-Sonoma Brass Pineapple Bottle Stopper
Our sculptural brass wine bottle stopper pays to tribute to the pineapple—a symbol of hospitality since the 18th century, when sea captains returning from the West Indies would place one of the exotic fruits outside the front door as an invitation for friends to drop by. Chuck Williams featured the pineapple in the Williams-Sonoma logo when he welcomed customers to his first store back in 1956—and it's been a cherished part of our tradition ever since.
- Made of solid brass with a natural cork stopper.
- Creates an airtight seal on open wine bottles that prevents oxidation and preserves a wine’s flavor and aroma.
- Compatible with all types and sizes of wine bottles.
- Accented with a decorative brass pineapple.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" long.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.