Williams-Sonoma Brass Pineapple Bottle Stopper
Our sculptural brass wine bottle stopper pays to tribute to the pineapple—a symbol of hospitality since the 18th century, when sea captains returning from the West Indies would place one of the exotic fruits outside the front door as an invitation for friends to drop by. Chuck Williams featured the pineapple in the Williams-Sonoma logo when he welcomed customers to his first store back in 1956—and it's been a cherished part of our tradition ever since.
- Made of solid brass with a natural cork stopper.
- Creates an airtight seal on open wine bottles that prevents oxidation and preserves a wine’s flavor and aroma.
- Compatible with all types and sizes of wine bottles.
- Accented with a decorative brass pineapple.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" long.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.