Preparing memorable meals is simple when you have this trio of wholesome, timesaving starters on your pantry shelf. A legendary specialty of France’s Burgundian countryside, boeuf bourguignonne is a hearty dish made with red wine, mushrooms, leeks and shallots. Showcasing the bright flavors of citrus and Chardonnay, our Meyer Lemon braising base is the foundation of a main course for family meals and easy, elegant entertaining. Our Cacciatore base is an Italian country classic, perfect fare for chilly evenings and hungry guests. And our Short Rib Braising Base makes it easy to prepare succulent braised short ribs. Simply brown beef or chicken pieces on the stovetop, then add the base and simmer in a Dutch oven or slow cooker.
- Boeuf Bourguignonne combines hearty red wine, mushrooms, leeks and shallots for authentic French flavors.
- Meyer Lemon balances the delicate, tangy taste of Meyer lemons with roasted California garlic, whole-grain French Dijon mustard, Italian extra-virgin olive oil and California Chardonnay wine.
- Cacciatore is made from a classic recipe that calls for white wine, Portobello mushrooms, vegetables and spices.
- Short Rib Braising Base is made from Burgundy wine, balsamic vinegar, aromatic vegetables and herbs that are simmered together for hours.
- All-natural ingredients are cooked together for hours to create savory, aromatic sauces with rich complexity and depth of flavor.
- Quick and easy to prepare with browned beef or chicken.
- 24.5 oz.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.