Williams-Sonoma All-Natural Italian Pureed Tomatoes
Our premium tomatoes are grown on small farms in Italy, harvested at the peak of ripeness and prepared for us by Italian artisans on the day they’re picked. Nutrient-rich and bursting with natural sweetness, they’re available in peeled, cherry and pureed varieties for adding exceptional flavor to your favorite recipes.
- Chop the peeled tomatoes and add to pizza and pasta sauces, soups and stews.
- Serve the bite-size cherry tomatoes on an antipasto platter.
- Use the richly concentrated tomato puree as a ready-made sauce, as a foundation for Bloody Marys or in any recipe calling for puree.
- Peeled Tomatoes are made with certified organic tomatoes grown in Sant’Antonio Abate in Southern Italy, hand peeled and hand packed in organic tomato juice; 18.3 oz.
- Cherry Tomatoes are grown in the Monti Lattari region on the Amalfi Coast and hand packed in their own juice; 18.3 oz.
- Pureed Tomatoes are made with certified organic tomatoes grown in Sant’Antonio Abate in Southern Italy; 23.99 oz.
- Made in Italy.
- Peeled Tomatoes: Whole peeled organic tomatoes, water, organic tomato juice.
- Cherry Tomatoes: Whole cherry tomatoes, water, tomato juice.
- Pureed Tomatoes: Organic tomato puree.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.