Williams-Sonoma All-Natural Italian Tomatoes
Our premium tomatoes are grown on small farms in Italy, harvested at the peak of ripeness and prepared for us by Italian artisans on the day they’re picked. Nutrient-rich and bursting with natural sweetness, they’re available in peeled, cherry and pureed varieties for adding exceptional flavor to your favorite recipes.
- Chop the peeled tomatoes and add to pizza and pasta sauces, soups and stews.
- Serve the bite-size cherry tomatoes on an antipasto platter.
- Use the richly concentrated tomato puree as a ready-made sauce, as a foundation for Bloody Marys or in any recipe calling for puree.
- Peeled Tomatoes are made with certified organic tomatoes grown in Sant’Antonio Abate in Southern Italy, hand peeled and hand packed in organic tomato juice; 18.3 oz.
- Cherry Tomatoes are grown in the Monti Lattari region on the Amalfi Coast and hand packed in their own juice; 18.3 oz.
- Pureed Tomatoes are made with certified organic tomatoes grown in Sant’Antonio Abate in Southern Italy; 23.99 oz.
- Made in Italy.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
- Peeled Tomatoes: Whole peeled organic tomatoes, water, organic tomato juice.
- Cherry Tomatoes: Whole cherry tomatoes, water, tomato juice.
- Pureed Tomatoes: Organic tomato puree.