Our premium tomatoes are grown on small farms in Italy, harvested at the peak of ripeness and prepared for us by Italian artisans on the day they’re picked. Nutrient-rich and bursting with natural sweetness, they’re available in peeled, cherry and pureed varieties for adding exceptional flavor to your favorite recipes.
- Chop the peeled tomatoes and add to pizza and pasta sauces, soups and stews.
- Serve the bite-size cherry tomatoes on an antipasto platter.
- Use the richly concentrated tomato puree as a ready-made sauce, as a foundation for Bloody Marys or in any recipe calling for puree.
- Peeled Tomatoes are made with certified organic tomatoes grown in Sant’Antonio Abate in Southern Italy, hand peeled and hand packed in organic tomato juice; 18.3 oz.
- Cherry Tomatoes are grown in the Monti Lattari region on the Amalfi Coast and hand packed in their own juice; 18.3 oz.
- Pureed Tomatoes are made with certified organic tomatoes grown in Sant’Antonio Abate in Southern Italy; 23.99 oz.
- Made in Italy.