Williams-Sonoma All-Natural Italian Tomatoes, Sale
Our premium tomatoes are grown on small farms in Italy, harvested at the peak of ripeness and prepared for us by Italian artisans on the day they’re picked. Nutrient-rich and bursting with natural sweetness, they’re available in peeled, cherry and pureed varieties for adding exceptional flavor to your favorite recipes.
- Chop the peeled tomatoes and add to pizza and pasta sauces, soups and stews.
- Serve the bite-size cherry tomatoes on an antipasto platter.
- Use the richly concentrated tomato puree as a ready-made sauce, as a foundation for Bloody Marys or in any recipe calling for puree.
- Peeled Tomatoes are made with certified organic tomatoes grown in Sant’Antonio Abate in Southern Italy, hand peeled and hand packed in organic tomato juice; 18.3 oz.
- Cherry Tomatoes are grown in the Monti Lattari region on the Amalfi Coast and hand packed in their own juice; 18.3 oz.
- Pureed Tomatoes are made with certified organic tomatoes grown in Sant’Antonio Abate in Southern Italy; 23.99 oz.
- Made in Italy.
- Peeled Tomatoes: Whole peeled organic tomatoes, water, organic tomato juice.
- Cherry Tomatoes: Whole cherry tomatoes, water, tomato juice.
- Pureed Tomatoes: Organic tomato puree.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.