Williams-Sonoma Alex's Lemonade Stand- Lemonade Concentrate
Mix, pour and support finding a cure for childhood cancer. At just 4 years old, cancer patient Alexandra “Alex” Scott held a lemonade stand in her front yard to help other kids with cancer. Inspiring supporters of all ages to do the same, Alex raised $1 million for pediatric cancer research before she passed away at the age of 8, and her mission continues through Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation.
To support the foundation—and inspire kids around the world to hold their own lemonade stands—we’ve created a special easy-to-use concentrate. Combining bright, tangy lemon juice and sugar, our classic blend makes a refreshing lemonade that everyone will enjoy. Gather your family, friends and community and hold a stand—you can make a difference in the lives of children with cancer. Find out how easy it is at AlexsLemonade.org.
- 20% of proceeds benefit Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation.
- Simply mix 1 cup of the concentrate with 3 cups of water, pour over ice and serve.
- 32 fl. oz.
- Makes 1 gallon of lemonade.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Beet sugar, water, lemon juice, pear juice concentrate, lemon juice concentrate, citric acid, natural flavors.