Williams-Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set & 5-Piece Tools Set
We developed our new Thermo-Clad™ cookware and stainless-steel tools drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams-Sonoma, Thermo-Clad™cookware is crafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminum alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminum-clad metal cookware on the market. We’ve paired our 10-piece cookware set with a set of four task-specific Williams-Sonoma tools utensils gathered in a bain marie holder for countertop storage.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Thermo-Clad™ cookware technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Pots and pans combine a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminum-alloy core.
- Double-wall insulated stay-cool lid on saucepan, sauté pan and stock pot help keep food warm and handles comfortable to handle.
- Ergonomic handles provide a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Tool set includes pasta fork, deep spoon, ladle, small spatula and utensil holder.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Cookware is handcrafted in Italy; tools are made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Made of nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a polished finish.
- Weighted, ergonomic handles offer optimal balance, comfort and feel.
- 10" and 12" fry pans
- 2-qt. and 4-qt. saucepans with insulated lids
- 4 1/2-qt. sauté pan with insulated lid
- 8-qt. stockpot with insulated lid
- Pasta fork
- Deep spoon
- 4-oz. ladle
- Classic small spatula
- Bain-marie utensil holder.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
5-Piece Tools Set
- 12 1/2"–13 1/4" long.
- Bain-marie utensil holder: 5 1/2" diam., 8 3/4" high.
- Made in China.
10-Piece Cookware Set
- 10" fry pan: 10” diam., 2 1/4" high; 2 lb. 12 oz.
- 12" fry pan: 12” diam., 2 1/2" high; 3 lb. 15 oz.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 6 1/2: diam., 4" high; 2 lb. 15 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt. saucepan: 8" diam., 5" high; 4 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- 4 1/2-qt. sauté pan: 11" diam., 3" high; 6 lb. with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot: 10 1/4" diam., 5 3/4" high; 6 lb. 7 oz. with lid.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Cookware is deal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pans to cool before washing.
- Cookware and tools are dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.