Williams Ceramic Mixing Bowls
Our white stoneware bowls are a stylish yet practical choice for mixing ingredients and for serving. Decorated with gleaming metallic accents, the wide bowls in graduated sizes have a clean style that works equally well in traditional and contemporary kitchens.
- Made of stoneware, a durable high-fired ceramic that resists chipping.
- White glaze finish.
- Bases made from zinc alloy.
- Set of three bowls from 3/4-qt. to 2-qt. capacity, one of each size.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 7 1/4" diam., 4" high; 3/4-qt. cap.
- Medium: 9" diam., 4 3/4" high; 1.5-qt. cap.
- Large: 10 1/4" diam., 5 1/4" high; 2-qt. cap.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash only.
- Electric beaters not recommended.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.