Wilfa Precision Coffee Maker
Designed by world champion barista Tim Wendelboe, the Wilfa Precision reflects the simple yet state-of-the-art brew technology of Norway's avid coffee culture. This automatic filter brewer is engineered for extremely precise temperature and water control, producing the most flavorful results in a short time. Sleek and elegant on your countertop, this award-winning machine lets you see the brewing process in action as coffee makes its way through the tubes and into the carafe.
- Quickly brews flawless coffee to the Golden Cup standard of the Specialty Coffee Associations of America (SCAA) and Europe (SCAE).
- In seconds, an advanced heating system achieves the precise extraction temperature range of 197ºF–205ºF considered optimal by the SCAA and other leading coffee professionals, and maintains it for 99% of the brewing cycle.
- Precision pump delivers just the right amount of water at the right time.
- Double-wall filter holder maintains temperature of coffee during brewing.
- Adjustable flow control lets you brew fantastic-tasting coffee whether you're making one or ten cups.
- Detachable water tank with measurement markings for correct coffee/water ratio.
- 42-oz.-cap. plastic water tank.
- Auto shutoff.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model # WSP-1AUS.
- Precise heating system delivers water at optimal brew temperature through entire cycle (197º-205ºF).
- Hot plate keeps glass carafe of brewed coffee at an optimal 185ºF.
- Pump automatically removes leftover water from system after each brew.
- Aluminum model: Die-cast aluminum with brushed finish.
- Black model: Plastic.
- 14 1/4" x 8 1/2" x 14" high.
- 42-oz. water tank cap.
- Designed for household use only.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed and engineered in Scandinavia, assembled in China.
- Use & Care
- Designed for household use only.
- If necessary, the unit can be cleaned externally using a clean, damp cloth.
- The filter holder, glass carafe and lid can be washed in hot soapy water or washed in the top level of a dishwasher.
- Never use strong detergents, scouring powder, steel wool or other abrasives on any part of the coffee brewer.
- Descaling should be performed as needed. Use a commercially available descaling agent.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.