Wide Stripe Dhurrie Rug, Evening Blue
Subtle variations in the yarn-dyed wool create a mottled effect, called abrash, that lends softness and dimension to our rug's bold stripes. Loomed by hand, the dense, flat weave is durable, reversible and feels great underfoot.
- Hand woven from pure wool, yarn-dyed for lasting color.
- The classic striped pattern is versatile and reversible.
- We recommend our Lightweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes are approximate.
- Professionally clean.
- A Williams Sonoma Home exclusive.
- Made in India.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5' x 8' rug has 9" wide stripes.
- 8' x 10' rug has 9.5" wide stripes.
- 9' x 12' rug has 10" wide stripes.
- Made in India.
Please allow 4 to 5 days for delivery. Larger sizes are delivered with our White Glove Delivery Service and should be delivered within 2 to 4 weeks. For White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home and placed in the room of your choice. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
All items not flagged by a flat-rate delivery fee, are charged via our standard ship table. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. Final Sale items ending in .97 or .99 are not returnable or cancellable. View Full Return Policy.