Whoopie Pie Pan
A taste of sweet nostalgia, whoopie pies were introduced generations ago, when American country homemakers placed them inside lunch boxes as an afternoon surprise. Enriched with a luscious cream filling, the cakelike sandwich cookies are said to derive their name from the shouts of delight that spring from everyone who tastes them.
- Our pan is designed with shallow wells to bake a dozen round cakes that pair together to make the tops and bottoms for six 2 3/4" diameter whoopie pies.
- Constructed of heavy-gauge aluminized steel.
- Cakes bake evenly and the nonstick coating insures effortless release every time.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 18-oz. cap.; 14" x 10 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- 3-tbs or 1.5-oz. well cap.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wash in warm, soapy water before first use.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly; a warm oven works well for drying.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.