Williams-Sonoma Whole Thyme Leaves
Thyme is a wonderfully versatile herb whose delicate character complements the signature flavors of cuisines around the globe. In fact, many chefs consider thyme to be among the most indispensable seasonings in the kitchen. Count on it for soups, stews, marinades – and much more.
- Our dried thyme leaves are mild and subtly sweet, with notes of mint and citrus.
- Use thyme to enhance grilled or roasted lamb, chicken and pork.
- Add thyme to your favorite egg dishes – from omelets to quiches and frittatas.
- For a simple side dish, drizzle potato wedges with olive oil, sprinkle with thyme, then roast until golden-brown. Thyme is also a great topping for broiled tomatoes.
- Try adding thyme leaves to your favorite spice blends and seasoning rubs.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 0.8 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Whole thyme leaves.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.