Williams Sonoma Nutmeg
A pantry staple around the world, nutmeg is the hard, speckled seed of an apricot-like fruit produced by a tropical evergreen. Culinary professionals and dedicated home cooks agree that the rich, spicy character of nutmeg is best elicited by grinding or grating the aromatic seed just before using.
- Harvested in the Far East and West Indies, our whole nutmeg is notable for its rich aroma and warm, slightly sweet flavor.
- The finely ground spice is widely used for baking, complementing everything from cakes, muffins and cookies to custards, fruit pies and other desserts.
- Ground nutmeg adds piquant nuances to a variety of savory dishes, including béchamel sauce, creamed spinach, quiches and soufflés.
- To enjoy whole nutmeg, use a spice grinder or Microplane grater just prior to adding the spice to your favorite recipes.
- Our freshly harvested whole nutmeg is hand-selected for peerless flavor and aroma.
- This premium, all-natural spice is sourced from Indonesia by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 2.2 oz.
- Product of Indonesia.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.