Williams Sonoma Nutmeg
A pantry staple around the world, nutmeg is the hard, speckled seed of an apricot-like fruit produced by a tropical evergreen. Culinary professionals and dedicated home cooks agree that the rich, spicy character of nutmeg is best elicited by grinding or grating the aromatic seed just before using.
- Harvested in the Far East and West Indies, our whole nutmeg is notable for its rich aroma and warm, slightly sweet flavor.
- The finely ground spice is widely used for baking, complementing everything from cakes, muffins and cookies to custards, fruit pies and other desserts.
- Ground nutmeg adds piquant nuances to a variety of savory dishes, including béchamel sauce, creamed spinach, quiches and soufflés.
- To enjoy whole nutmeg, use a spice grinder or Microplane grater just prior to adding the spice to your favorite recipes.
- Our freshly harvested whole nutmeg is hand-selected for peerless flavor and aroma.
- This premium, all-natural spice is sourced from Indonesia by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 2.2 oz.
- Product of Indonesia.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.