- Free Shipping
One of the world's most esteemed spices, cloves are the sun-dried, unopened flower buds of a tropical evergreen tree. They're used in cuisines around the globe, where cooks rely on cloves' warm, spicy flavor and aroma to add distinctive character to a wide range of sweet and savory dishes.
- Whole cloves are prized for their intense spicy flavor, which adds sweet heat to a variety of recipes.
- Cloves play a vibrant role in the cuisines of Europe, North Africa, India and much of Asia, as well as many classic American dishes.
- Cloves are used in global cuisines to flavor everything from meats, soups and stews to fruit compotes and preserves. Whole cloves are also a traditional spice for hot, mulled cider and wine.
- Our whole cloves are hand-selected to ensure the best flavor and aroma.
- This premium, all-natural spice is sourced from Madagascar by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.6 oz.
- Product of Madagascar.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.