One of the world's most esteemed spices, cloves are the sun-dried, unopened flower buds of a tropical evergreen tree. They're used in cuisines around the globe, where cooks rely on cloves' warm, spicy flavor and aroma to add distinctive character to a wide range of sweet and savory dishes.
- Whole cloves are prized for their intense spicy flavor, which adds sweet heat to a variety of recipes.
- Cloves play a vibrant role in the cuisines of Europe, North Africa, India and much of Asia, as well as many classic American dishes.
- Cloves are used in global cuisines to flavor everything from meats, soups and stews to fruit compotes and preserves. Whole cloves are also a traditional spice for hot, mulled cider and wine.
- Our whole cloves are hand-selected to ensure the best flavor and aroma.
- This premium, all-natural spice is sourced from Madagascar by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.6 oz.
- Product of Madagascar.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery