White Mountain Ice Cream Maker
Made in classic American style, this ice cream bucket is handcrafted of sturdy New England white pine by the 150-year-old White Mountain Co. Both hand-crank and electric ice cream maker models turn out one gallon of ultrasmooth old-fashioned ice cream or frozen yogurt in 20–40 minutes.
- Produces 4 quarts of ice cream or frozen yogurt in 20–40 minutes.
- Corrosion-resistant cast-iron dasher.
- Three-gear drive.
- Steel inner bucket.
- Choose manual hand-crank or electric version.
- Electric model features a powerful 12,000-rpm motor.
- Recipes included.
- Dimensions & More Info
Ice Cream Maker includes:
- Cast-iron dasher.
- Tinned-steel inner bucket.
- New England white-pine bucket.
- 11 1/2" diam., 15" high.
- 4-qt. cap.
- 15 lb. 3 oz.
- Electric: 12,000-rpm motor.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Requires packing ice and rock salt (not included).
- Do not fill inner steel bucket more than 1/2 full of mixture to be frozen
- Do not plug hole in side of freezer tub; it should remain open at all times for proper drainage.
- Hand-wash removable lid, paddle and bowl.
Next Day Delivery