White Mountain Ice Cream Maker
Made in classic American style, this ice cream bucket is handcrafted of sturdy New England white pine by the 150-year-old White Mountain Co. Both hand-crank and electric ice cream maker models turn out one gallon of ultrasmooth old-fashioned ice cream or frozen yogurt in 20–40 minutes.
- Produces 4 quarts of ice cream or frozen yogurt in 20–40 minutes.
- Corrosion-resistant cast-iron dasher.
- Three-gear drive.
- Steel inner bucket.
- Choose manual hand-crank or electric version.
- Electric model features a powerful 12,000-rpm motor.
- Recipes included.
- Dimensions & More Info
Ice Cream Maker includes:
- Cast-iron dasher.
- Tinned-steel inner bucket.
- New England white-pine bucket.
- 11 1/2" diam., 15" high.
- 4-qt. cap.
- 15 lb. 3 oz.
- Electric: 12,000-rpm motor.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Requires packing ice and rock salt (not included).
- Do not fill inner steel bucket more than 1/2 full of mixture to be frozen
- Do not plug hole in side of freezer tub; it should remain open at all times for proper drainage.
- Hand-wash removable lid, paddle and bowl.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.