White Mountain Ice Cream Maker
Made in classic American style, this ice cream bucket is handcrafted of sturdy New England white pine by the 150-year-old White Mountain Co. Both hand-crank and electric ice cream maker models turn out one gallon of ultrasmooth old-fashioned ice cream or frozen yogurt in 20–40 minutes.
- Produces 4 quarts of ice cream or frozen yogurt in 20–40 minutes.
- Corrosion-resistant cast-iron dasher.
- Three-gear drive.
- Steel inner bucket.
- Choose manual hand-crank or electric version.
- Electric model features a powerful 12,000-rpm motor.
- Recipes included.
- Dimensions & More Info
Ice Cream Maker includes:
- Cast-iron dasher.
- Tinned-steel inner bucket.
- New England white-pine bucket.
- 11 1/2" diam., 15" high.
- 4-qt. cap.
- 15 lb. 3 oz.
- Electric: 12,000-rpm motor.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Requires packing ice and rock salt (not included).
- Do not fill inner steel bucket more than 1/2 full of mixture to be frozen
- Do not plug hole in side of freezer tub; it should remain open at all times for proper drainage.
- Hand-wash removable lid, paddle and bowl.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.