A Louis XV classic lent this chair its shape and delicate details, from the cabriole legs and floral carvings to the graceful camel back and allover upholstery. We updated it with a deep, generously cushioned seat for sink-in comfort.
- Handcrafted by master furniture builders.
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried sustainably harvested hardwood.
- Reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks.
- 8-way hand-tied springs in seat and sinuous steel springs in back.
- Seat cushions have high-resiliency foam cores with up to 10% soy-based materials, wrapped in our premium down blend.
- Solid hardwood apron and legs finished in white and hand distressed.
- Double piping highlights the classic lines.
- Made to order in white classic linen, flax classic linen or natural muslin.
- 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.