White Chili Starter
A savory spin on a southwestern classic, white chili is a family-friendly dish made with hearty white beans and tender chicken or turkey. Our handcrafted starter makes it simple to prepare a satisfying pot of white chili with a gently spicy flavor.
- Combines sautéed onions and garlic with vine-ripened tomatoes and Anaheim, poblano and jalapeño peppers; Great Northern beans and chicken stock deepen and mellow the flavors.
- Easy to use: simply combine the sauce with browned chicken or turkey, then simmer.
- 2 lb. (makes 6 servings).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Water, Great Northern beans (prepared Great Northern beans, water, salt), chicken stock (water, dried chicken stock, salt, carrot stock, celery stock, gelatin, onion stock, chicken fat, chicken, chicken skin, tapioca starch, natural flavor), tomatoes (vine-ripened tomatoes, citric acid, calcium chloride), onions, roasted Anaheim peppers, roasted poblano peppers, garlic, red bell peppers (sweet red bell peppers, water, citric acid), modified food starch, cilantro, salt, sugar, canola oil, cumin, lime juice, roasted jalapeño peppers, lactic acid, coriander, chili powder.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.