Enjoy crisp, golden restaurant-style French fries, right in your own kitchen – it's easy when you're equipped with Weston's commercial-quality cutter. Great for making traditional or oven-baked fries, this heavy-duty cutter couldn't be simpler to use. Just place a potato in the press, then push down the handle to instantly create lots of uniform slices at once. Customize thickness by choosing from different blades (sold separately).
- Durable, heavy-gauge cast-iron tool is great for use on any flat surface – four suction cups hold it securely in place.
- The razor-sharp blade quickly slices potatoes into neat, uniform 3/8"-thick matchstick pieces. Additional blades available separately: choose 1/2" or 1/4" blade.
- You can also mount the cutter vertically on your wall, using the included mounting hardware.
- A sturdy food pusher keeps your hands safely away from the blade.
- Works with regular or sweet potatoes, peeled or unpeeled.
- 10" x 21" x 9 1/2" high; 13 lb.
- Made in China.