Weston French Fry Cutter & Blades
Enjoy crisp, golden restaurant-style French fries, right in your own kitchen – it's easy when you're equipped with Weston's commercial-quality cutter. Great for making traditional or oven-baked fries, this heavy-duty cutter couldn't be simpler to use. Just place a potato in the press, then push down the handle to instantly create lots of uniform slices at once. Customize thickness by choosing from different blades (sold separately).
- Durable, heavy-gauge cast-iron tool is great for use on any flat surface – four suction cups hold it securely in place.
- The razor-sharp blade quickly slices potatoes into neat, uniform 3/8"-thick matchstick pieces. Additional blades available separately: choose 1/2" or 1/4" blade.
- You can also mount the cutter vertically on your wall, using the included mounting hardware.
- A sturdy food pusher keeps your hands safely away from the blade.
- Works with regular or sweet potatoes, peeled or unpeeled.
- 10" x 21" x 9 1/2" high; 13 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use the utmost care when handling the cutting plates and blades, which are extremely sharp. For maximum safety, we recommend wearing cut-resistant safety gloves.
- Clean with hot, soapy water, then rinse and dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.