Weston French Fry Cutter & Blades
Enjoy crisp, golden restaurant-style French fries, right in your own kitchen – it's easy when you're equipped with Weston's commercial-quality cutter. Great for making traditional or oven-baked fries, this heavy-duty cutter couldn't be simpler to use. Just place a potato in the press, then push down the handle to instantly create lots of uniform slices at once. Customize thickness by choosing from different blades (sold separately).
- Durable, heavy-gauge cast-iron tool is great for use on any flat surface – four suction cups hold it securely in place.
- The razor-sharp blade quickly slices potatoes into neat, uniform 3/8"-thick matchstick pieces. Additional blades available separately: choose 1/2" or 1/4" blade.
- You can also mount the cutter vertically on your wall, using the included mounting hardware.
- A sturdy food pusher keeps your hands safely away from the blade.
- Works with regular or sweet potatoes, peeled or unpeeled.
- 10" x 21" x 9 1/2" high; 13 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use the utmost care when handling the cutting plates and blades, which are extremely sharp. For maximum safety, we recommend wearing cut-resistant safety gloves.
- Clean with hot, soapy water, then rinse and dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
French Fry Cutter
- Online Only