Generations of gardeners have relied on the classic technique of dehydrating to preserve the fresh flavors of the season's harvest. Whether you grow your own produce or purchase it from the farmer’s market, our dehydrator makes it easy to dry your favorite fruits, vegetables and herbs. It makes great jerky, too.
- Easy-to-use countertop dehydrator preserves the fresh flavors and nutrients of your favorite foods.
- Ideal for drying fruits, vegetables and herbs, making fruit leathers or creating savory jerky from meats, poultry and seafood.
- Six large trays with screen inserts make it simple to dry family-sizes batches or different types of foods at the same time.
- Adjustable thermostat lets you select temperatures from 84° to 155°F.
- Rear-mounted drying system circulates air evenly, so you don't need to rotate trays.
- Ultra-quiet fan guarantees maximum efficiency.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- ABS thermoplastic construction.
- 15 1/4" x 21" x 10 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 3 out of 5 by Whineaux from Not a good value for the price. This dehydrator seems expensive when compared to the Excalibur. The 6 tray Excalibur is available for $130 online and it is the best known product in it's class and the trays are slightly larger giving you more capacity. I had to buy a timer go to with it which added to the system cost. The first time I used it seemed very loud but maybe I've gotten used to it. I bought it after using a cheap circle model to test out my appetite for dehydrating food. It is much faster and produces even results on all the trays due to the fan. Overall I like using it, but I think I would tell someone else to just buy the Excalibur. I do love buying from Williams Sonoma, the service is excellent and I prefer buying here than other online buyers. The service is awesome.Date published: 2012-01-17