- Online Only
Generations of gardeners have relied on the classic technique of dehydrating to preserve the fresh flavors of the season's harvest. Whether you grow your own produce or purchase it from the farmer’s market, our dehydrator makes it easy to dry your favorite fruits, vegetables and herbs. It makes great jerky, too.
- Easy-to-use countertop dehydrator preserves the fresh flavors and nutrients of your favorite foods.
- Ideal for drying fruits, vegetables and herbs, making fruit leathers or creating savory jerky from meats, poultry and seafood.
- Six large trays with screen inserts make it simple to dry family-sizes batches or different types of foods at the same time.
- Adjustable thermostat lets you select temperatures from 84° to 155°F.
- Rear-mounted drying system circulates air evenly, so you don't need to rotate trays.
- Ultra-quiet fan guarantees maximum efficiency.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- ABS thermoplastic construction.
- 15 1/4" x 21" x 10 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.