West Bend Professional On-Demand Hot-Air Popcorn Popper
This timesaving machine offers the fastest, most efficient way to make healthy air-popped corn at home. It stores popcorn kernels in a special compartment ready to dispense the perfect portion right before popping. Just turn the chrome lever to dispense your desired portion of popcorn, then press the button to start popping.
- Efficient hot-air popper stores, measures and pops your perfect portion of popcorn.
- Automatically measures popcorn by serving size—the chrome lever dispenses one portion per turn (up to four servings).
- Popper heats quickly to produce light, crispy kernels—all without a drop of oil.
- Smart design minimizes unpopped kernels and directs popcorn into the bowl.
- Cleaning cycle ejects any unpopped kernels into a disposal drawer.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #82700WS/WSR
- 6 1/2" x 11" x 13 1/4" high.
- Hopper capacity: 32 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Selector switch has Off, Pop and Clean positions.
- Durable stainless-steel and polypropylene construction.
- Space-saving popper is easy to store.
- Use & Care
- For best result with your hot air popper, always use medium to large size kernels.
- To minimize unpopped kernels, especially for single-serving batches, preheat the machine for 10–15 seconds before dispensing your kernels.
- Popper cover will get very hot; wear gloves or mitts during use.
- Hand-wash popcorn storage chamber with warm, soapy water, then rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Popper cover and waste kernel tray are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe popper base and popcorn chute with a damp cloth, then dry thoroughly.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by mflight from Poor Quality This product is little under a year old. Initial performance was fair, but chute is not long enough to pop all kernels; they shot all over kitchen floor. Now 10 months since purchase date, it is overheating, unable to pop kernels, and it's time for a new machine. Disappointing as full price was paid and was not cheap for a popcorn maker.Date published: 2017-04-13Rated 1 out of 5 by alwayslooking from disappointed After searching for an hot air popper and being disappointed over and over we thought for sure that Williams & Sonoma would carry a good one. NOT! This beautiful looking West Bend wastes lots of kernels as soon as you turn it on. The problem is the unit blows hot air from the bottom. The popcorn can only go up and then out before it is popped. The unit we had for 38 years that died in 2016 blew the popcorn in a circle not up therefore it popped before it blew out. To me it is simple engineering that the industry just can't seem to get right.Date published: 2017-04-12Rated 5 out of 5 by mooseefus from Excellent Popper The hopper holds enough kernels (about 32 ounces) to pop several batches without reloading. It's fast - from start to finish is about 2 minutes.with very few old maids. I'm so impressed that I bought 2 more for friends.Date published: 2017-04-02Rated 1 out of 5 by jenhanleyMA from Worst (and only bad) William Sonoma Purchase I bought this about a year ago - we really gave it a chance - but we should have returned it right away. We eat a decent amount of popcorn and I wanted a machine that would look good on the counter. It's value ended there which is obviously ridiculous. It takes forever to pop a bowl of popcorn for three people let alone enough for a group of young girls (it literally took close to an hour to pop enough corn for a sleepover of 6 girls). That it took long was one thing, but less than a year and a half in it stopped actually blowing the corn out of the machine so it would burn if you didn't stand over it and tilt the machine to get the popped corn into the bowl. It is now on its way to the dump. I'm really surprised that W&S even sells this product. It does not meet the high standards of the other W&S products/furniture that we purchased in the past. I'm so unhappy with it I may try to get a store credit or refund - something I never do but it is the worst kitchen purchase I have ever made, especially considering the price!Date published: 2017-02-27Rated 1 out of 5 by denisemartinez from Expensive mistake We've had this popper for just over a year and noticed the diminished quality over time (we had to hover over it as it popped and use a long wooden spoon to nudge the popped popcorn or else it would get stuck in the chute and burn). Now the lever that releases more popcorn broke and the machine quit. Stay away from this product--if I could return it, I would.Date published: 2017-01-29Rated 1 out of 5 by Katje5 from Do Not Buy My kids bought this for me last Christmas. Their idea was perfect, but the machine is lousy for every one of the reasons listed by other reviewers. I wish I could return it.Date published: 2016-12-15Rated 1 out of 5 by PracticalShopper from Does not last I bought this machine last Christmas 2015 for my husband and it worked for 10 months and now just overheats and burns the kernels. We can no longer use it. Very short life for a expensive machine.Date published: 2016-12-13Rated 1 out of 5 by Beefy19 from Worked well once I purchased this as a gift for my wife as a way to have a single serving popcorn snack. It worked well the first time we used it and now it burns kernels and the air doesn't push out the popped kernels. We have tried different types and sizes of kernels with the same result. This is a waste of $$$.Date published: 2016-12-12