West Bend Professional On-Demand Hot-Air Popcorn Popper
This timesaving machine offers the fastest, most efficient way to make healthy air-popped corn at home. It stores popcorn kernels in a special compartment ready to dispense the perfect portion right before popping. Just turn the chrome lever to dispense your desired portion of popcorn, then press the button to start popping.
- Efficient hot-air popper stores, measures and pops your perfect portion of popcorn.
- Automatically measures popcorn by serving size—the chrome lever dispenses one portion per turn (up to four servings).
- Popper heats quickly to produce light, crispy kernels—all without a drop of oil.
- Smart design minimizes unpopped kernels and directs popcorn into the bowl.
- Cleaning cycle ejects any unpopped kernels into a disposal drawer.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #82700WS/WSR
- 6 1/2" x 11" x 13 1/4" high.
- Hopper capacity: 32 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Selector switch has Off, Pop and Clean positions.
- Durable stainless-steel and polypropylene construction.
- Space-saving popper is easy to store.
- Use & Care
- For best result with your hot air popper, always use medium to large size kernels.
- To minimize unpopped kernels, especially for single-serving batches, preheat the machine for 10–15 seconds before dispensing your kernels.
- Popper cover will get very hot; wear gloves or mitts during use.
- Hand-wash popcorn storage chamber with warm, soapy water, then rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Popper cover and waste kernel tray are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe popper base and popcorn chute with a damp cloth, then dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.