Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
West Bend Professional Snowball Machine
- Free Shipping
Chill out with New Orleans-style snowballs, tropical shaved ice or frosty beverages—this portable machine turns out an 8-oz. serving in less than 30 seconds. A patent-pending mechanism transforms ice cubes into extra-light, fluffy shavings that absorb syrups and flavorings perfectly.
- West Bend's patent-pending ice shaving mechanism creates extra-fine ice particles with one-button ease and precision.
- Shaves ice right into your serving vessel—from a shallow dish or cone to a tall pint glass.
- Finely shaved ice quickly absorbs every drop of your favorite flavorings.
- A snow bin holds plenty of perfectly shaved ice; great for entertaining.
- Removable ice drum makes cleanup a breeze.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #65041.
- 12 3/4" x 8 3/4" x 14" high.
- 5 lb. 6 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Removable ice drum hand-wash recommended, but top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.