An original 1950s design by Wesco, the Baseboy features a slim, compact shape that works well in smaller spaces. Blending German craftsmanship and premium materials, this sleek can offers exceptional durability and withstands heavy use in the busiest kitchens.
- Body and lid are high-quality sheet steel.
- Powder-coated silver finish is rustproof and wipes clean easily.
- Metal foot pedal with nonslip rubber cover.
- Plastic base ring prevents scratches on floor.
- Zinc-plated metal liner pail with handle for easy removal.
- 5 1/4-gal. cap.
- Made by Wesco, a German company renowned for its distinctive, long-lasting kitchenwares since 1867.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.