Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Treat yourself to the ultimate in comfort when standing in the kitchen or doing household chores. This therapeutic mat cradles your feet with an amazingly cushioned layer of support, suspending your body weight and reducing stress and fatigue.
- Specially engineered polyurethane material creates a thick layer of cushioning with the ultimate in shock absorption and consistent “bounce back” every time.
- This is the anti-fatigue mat of choice in commercial environments, including hotels, airports and restaurant kitchens.
- Made to withstand daily wear and tear, the mat is resistant to stains, heat, fading, punctures and cracks.
- Gradually tapered edges reduce trip hazards and always lie flat.
- Promotes better posture, circulation and muscle conditioning.
- Non-slip top and non-skid bottom.
- Inherent antimicrobial properties make the mat easy to clean.
- Available in Red, Brown, Black, Burgundy, Tan, and Gray.
- 7 year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3' x 2'; 8 lb.
- 6' x 2'; 16 lb.
- 3/4" thick.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with water and soap.
- To store the mat, roll up with top facing out.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.