WellnessMat 2-Piece Floor Runner
Enjoy the resilient, joint-cradling support of Wellnessmats along the full length of a kitchen counter or garage workbench with these extended runners. The two jigsaw-cut pieces snap together firmly to form a seamless surface up to 9 1/2' long. To accommodate even longer counters, lay multiples end to end to create as much coverage as you need, and add Wellnessmat L Series corner mats to create fully customized coverage for your kitchen, garage or workspace. The pieces disconnect just as easily for carrying and cleaning.
- Two-piece design has jigsaw-cut ends that fit firmly together, with a smooth surface that won’t cause tripping.
- Specially engineered polyurethane material creates a thick layer of cushioning with the ultimate in shock absorption and consistent “bounce back” every time.
- The anti-fatigue mat of choice in commercial environments, including hotels, airports and restaurant kitchens.
- Made to withstand daily wear and tear, the mat is resistant to stains, heat, fading, punctures and cracks.
- Gradually tapered edges reduce trip hazards and always lie flat.
- Promotes better posture, circulation and muscle conditioning.
- Non-slip top and non-skid bottom.
- Inherent antimicrobial properties make the mat easy to clean.
- Available in Brown
- Seven-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- All sizes are 2' wide.
- 3/4" thick.
- 7 1/2' long: 20 lb.
- 8' long: 21 lb. 7 oz.
- 8 1/2' long: 22 lb. 11 oz.
- 9' long: 23 lb. 15 oz.
- 9 1/2' long: 25 lb. 3 oz.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with water and soap.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.