Well Pulley on Stand
These wooden pulleys earned their character over decades of service in village farm wells, slowly acquiring signs of wear and weathering that give each piece a unique patina. Salvaged and gently spruced, they’re displayed simply on an iron gallery stand.
- Genuine vintage wooden pulley wheel, repurposed as a distinctive piece of art.
- No two are alike, and natural variations give each piece its one-of-a-kind character.
- Displayed on an iron stand with a matte-black painted finish.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Approx. 12" x 10" x 17 1/2" high.
- 24 lb.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Clean with a soft dry cloth.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. All other items (with the exception of those marked as Final Sale) may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. Final Sale items are not returnable or cancellable.