Wedgwood Renaissance Gold Serveware
Decorative motifs by Scottish neoclassical architect and designer Robert Adam inspired the iconic pattern on this platter and serving bowl. The pure oval forms mingle gracefully in a bold Wedgwood blue, decorated with intricate gilded detailing and a neoclassical laurel border from the Wedgwood archives.
- Made of fine bone china.
- Finished with a hand-lined gold band.
- Pieces coordinate with Wedgewood Renaissance dinnerware collection.
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Dimensions & More Info
- Platter: 13 3/4" x 11".
- Bowl: 13" x 6 1/2" x 3" high.
- Made in Indonesia.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
- Online Only