Weck glass jars have been a mainstay in European kitchens since 1900, when German merchant Johann Weck pioneered the science of water-bath canning. Weck jars are still a reliable favorite of European home cooks for preserving and storing foods. These jars feature a tapered shape that is easy to fill. Rubber-ringed glass lids create an airtight seal that you can check at a glance.
- For preserving foods using boiling-water canning; also useful for storing dry food staples in the pantry.
- Wide-mouth tapered shape makes the jars easy to fill and handsome enough to bring right to the table for serving.
- Each clear glass jar comes with a glass lid with rubber ring and two rustproof stainless-steel clamps for creating an airtight seal.
- Seal is easy to check at a glance: the pull tab on the rubber ring should face downward.
- Embossed with the Weck strawberry logo.
- Stackable for convenient storage.
- Replacement rubber rings and clamps are available (sold separately).
- Set includes 6 jars, 6 lids, 6 rubber rings and 12 clamps.