Weck Mold Jars, Set of 6
Weck glass jars have been a mainstay in European kitchens since 1900, when German merchant Johann Weck pioneered the science of water-bath canning. Weck jars are still a reliable favorite of European home cooks for preserving and storing foods. These jars feature a tapered shape that is easy to fill. Rubber-ringed glass lids create an airtight seal that you can check at a glance.
- For preserving foods using boiling-water canning; also useful for storing dry food staples in the pantry.
- Wide-mouth tapered shape makes the jars easy to fill and handsome enough to bring right to the table for serving.
- Each clear glass jar comes with a glass lid with rubber ring and two rustproof stainless-steel clamps for creating an airtight seal.
- Seal is easy to check at a glance: the pull tab on the rubber ring should face downward.
- Embossed with the Weck strawberry logo.
- Stackable for convenient storage.
- Replacement rubber rings and clamps are available (sold separately).
- Set includes 6 jars, 6 lids, 6 rubber rings and 12 clamps.
- Dimensions & More Info
- BPA free.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 12.5-oz. cap.: 2 1/2" high, 4" opening.
- 19.6-oz. cap.: 4 1/4" high, 4" opening.
- 28.7-oz. cap.: 5 3/4" high, 4" opening.
- Made in Germany
- Use & Care
- Microwaveable and freezer safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Weck Replacement Clamps
Clamps, Set of 8
- Online Only