Weck Mini Mold Jars, Set of 12
Weck glass jars have been a mainstay in European kitchens since 1900, when German merchant Johann Weck pioneered the science of water-bath canning. Weck jars are still a reliable favorite of European home cooks for preserving and storing foods. These mini mold jars are perfect for homemade jams as well as individual portions of yogurt and chutney.
- For preserving foods using boiling-water-bath canning; also useful for storing dry food staples in the pantry.
- Distinctive silhouettes make jars attractive enough to bring to the table for serving.
- Each clear glass jar features a glass lid with rubber ring and two rustproof stainless-steel clamps for creating an airtight seal.
- Wide-mouth, tapered shape is easy to fill.
- Seal is easy to check at a glance: the pull-tab on the rubber ring should face downward.
- Replacement rubber rings and clamps are available.
- Embossed with the Weck strawberry logo.
- Stackable for convenient storage.
- BPA free.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 5.4-oz. cap.; 3 1/8" high, 2 1/2" opening.
- Set includes 12 jars, 12 lids, 12 rubber rings and 24 clamps.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Microwaveable and freezer safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
You May Also Need
Weck Replacement Rubber Ring, Set of 4
Weck Replacement Clamps
Clamps, Set of 8
- Online Only