Yellow Rose Cake
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Everything’s coming up roses with this beautiful cake. We take four layers of moist, tender lemon cake, fill the top and bottom layers with vanilla cream cheese frosting and bright raspberry jam, and fill the middle layers with a thin layer of tart lemon jam. Then we frost the whole lovely thing with fluffy yellow rose petals made of a soft buttercream. It’s a sweet ending to a special meal, or to share with mom on her big day.
- 6" diam., 4 1/2" high (serves 8–10).
- 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Cake: butter, sugar, trans fat free vegetable oil, all purpose flour, baking soda, sour cream, baking powder, salt, fresh eggs, vanilla, natural lemon cold pressed oil and natural lemon extract.
- Cream cheese frosting: butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, natural vanilla.
- Lemon buttercream for outside: butter, powdered sugar, natural vanilla, salt, yellow food coloring.
- Lemon Jam: lemon juice and lemon puree, sugar, pectin, glucose syrup
- Raspberry jam: sugar, raspberries, water, glucose syrup, citric acid.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Also in this Collection
Pink Rose Chocolate Layer Cake
Green Rose Cake
Lavender Rose Cake
Blue Rose Cake
Rated 1 out of 5 by Argo from Really wanted to like it I was very excited to order this cake, especially after reading the reviews. I received it fast, followed the directions exactly. I wanted it to be perfect. Well, I wanted to like it, but it turned out to be dense and disgusting. I was very disappointed and would be apprehensive about ordering any other cakes online. Just have peace of mind and go to a bakery.Date published: 2017-02-06Rated 5 out of 5 by KTPVB from Elegant Cake! We enjoyed this cake for my birthday-- it was delicious! It is not a large cake but my family of 5 enjoyed 1/4 of it at one setting. (kids age 6,8, 10) It is wedding cake quality with delicious lemon flavoring/zest. The raspberry addition is perfect! This cake has a lot of icing but I think it's necessary to make the beautiful rose design. Think it might be a pound cake since the cake is dense & delicious! It would be perfect for Easter, small birthday get togethers. REALLY pretty & tasty! Will order again for Easter or my birthday!Date published: 2016-12-30Rated 5 out of 5 by GrandmaJudy from Beautiful! This is a beautiful and delicious lemon cake. I've ordered it several times for holidays.Date published: 2016-03-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Wands from Great cake Wonderful and ship very well. It was a great birthday cake. I would order againDate published: 2016-03-26Rated 2 out of 5 by LindaB2 from Wanted to love it, but... I was so looking forward to serving this cake for a special event, but when I opened the box, my heart sank. I stayed home to make sure I was there when the delivery person dropped it off, so I opened it right after they rang my doorbell. Sadly, the gorgeous frosting was damaged; melted and squished in some places. Plus there were some fragments of something black embedded in the frosting on one side. The reason I bought this cake is that it is beautiful online. I followed the directions and we used the parts of it that weren't so squished. I have to say that I still wasn't impressed. The lemon cake was just ok, not great. There is much more frosting than cake. I'm so sad about this purchase.Date published: 2016-03-07Rated 5 out of 5 by meannie from Sweet little cake Loved this cake, arrived well pack, no damage....taste was wonderful and all enjoyed, very rich served small slices and it fed 10!Date published: 2015-09-16Rated 5 out of 5 by writestuff2 from A Sweet Show Stopper! I ordered this cake for a springtime garden party specifically because of its good reviews and beautiful roses. It arrived in perfect condition and I kept it frozen until two days before the party. When I brought the cake out...it was a real "Ah!" and "Wow!" moment for guests. This cake was as moist and delicious as it was beautiful. Love the refreshing lemon raspberry flavors. Some guests declared it to be one of the most delicious cakes they'd ever had. I would definitely order this again.Date published: 2015-06-14Rated 5 out of 5 by SusanKnoxville from Amazing Cake The Yellow Rose cake is as beautiful as it is delicious. What a stunning presentation and what a wonderfully deliciously tasting dessert. The cake was perfectly moist and the icing was like candy. I ordered my cake two weeks before Easter, followed the directions and stored it in the freezer until two days before the dinner. Took cake out of refrigerator four hours before serving and it was perfect. I will order this cake again and again!!Date published: 2015-04-22