Yellow Rose Cake
- Online Only
Everything’s coming up roses with this beautiful cake. We take four layers of moist, tender lemon cake, fill the top and bottom layers with vanilla cream cheese frosting and bright raspberry jam, and fill the middle layers with a thin layer of tart lemon jam. Then we frost the whole lovely thing with fluffy yellow rose petals made of a soft buttercream. It’s a sweet ending to a special meal, or to share with mom on her big day.
- 6" diam., 4 1/2" high (serves 8–10).
- 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Cake: butter, sugar, trans fat free vegetable oil, all purpose flour, baking soda, sour cream, baking powder, salt, fresh eggs, vanilla, natural lemon cold pressed oil and natural lemon extract.
- Cream cheese frosting: butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, natural vanilla.
- Lemon buttercream for outside: butter, powdered sugar, natural vanilla, salt, yellow food coloring.
- Lemon Jam: lemon juice and lemon puree, sugar, pectin, glucose syrup
- Raspberry jam: sugar, raspberries, water, glucose syrup, citric acid.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.