We Take The Cake Vanilla Cake
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Rich yet fluffy, dense and moist, this is the classic white cake of your dreams. Made by hand at a small family-owned Florida cake boutique, the four layers of this cake have the heft of a pound cake, alternated with ultra-rich vanilla buttercream. The whole thing is then covered in vanilla buttercream frosting. Grab a glass of cold milk or a hot cup of coffee and tuck into this decadent treat.
- 6" diam., 4 3/4" high (serves 8–10).
- 3 lb. 2 oz.
- Shipped frozen
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. Take the cake out of the box and remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen.
Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Cake: Butter, nutex, granulated sugar, flour, vanilla, salt, whole buttermilk, egg whites, baking soda.
- Frosting: Butter, vegetable shortening, powdered sugar, natural vanilla, salt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.