Richly spiced, dense and moist, this cake captures the very essence of autumn. Made by hand at a small, family-owned cake boutique, the four layers of this cake are laced with sweet pumpkin puree and a tempting blend of aromatic spices, then topped with a buttery cream cheese frosting. The pumpkin gives this cake a rich, dense texture and unbeatable moistness. Grab a glass of cold milk or a hot cup of coffee and cozy up to this decadent treat.
- 6" diam., 4 1/2" high (serves 8–10).
- 3 lb.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Once defrosted, allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Cake: Sugar, pumpkin purée, fresh eggs, vegetable oil, all purpose flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, allspice.
- Cream Cheese Frosting: Butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, natural vanilla.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.