Gluten-Free Coconut Cake
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Coconut cake is an American classic, and this version is the cake of your dreams—and entirely gluten free! Hand made at a small family-owned cake boutique in Florida, the four-layer cake incorporates Chef Thomas Keller’s signature Cup4Cup gluten-free flour for tender texture and shredded coconut for delicious coconut flavor. The entire dessert is filled and swathed in vanilla cream cheese frosting, then showered with shredded coconut for added chew and even deeper coconut flavor.
- 6" diam., 4 1/2" high (serves 6–8).
- 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Gluten-free, but made in a facility that uses wheat.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, remove from box and allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Cake: Cup4Cup gluten free flour, butter, sugar, trans fat-free vegetable shortening, fresh eggs, baking powder, baking soda, sour cream, vanilla, salt, natural coconut extract and shredded coconut.
- Frosting: butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, natural vanilla and shredded coconut.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Also in this Collection
Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake
Gluten-Free Vanilla Cake
Gluten-Free Red Velvet Cake
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lisajoy from I enjoyed every, single bite I used a gift card toward the purchase of this cake. I was NOT disappointed. Delicious!!!. Granted, it's pricey. But worth it for a treat. I could not be trusted with this available all the time. It is good and believe me no one would ever know it's gluten free. Even if they did, folks are finally realizing gluten isn't some ingredient which adds magical flavor to everything. This is one of those products to use to convince people something doesn't have to contain gluten to be really, really wonderful. Share it they'll see. But, one bite and I guarantee you won't want to share. Just saying...Date published: 2016-11-04Rated 5 out of 5 by rahkjh from A winner all the way around Terrific flavor, texture, taste and appearance. Highly recommended.Date published: 2016-02-06Rated 5 out of 5 by paslkf from Best coconut cake ever My spouse must eat gluten free. Thus, our household has become predominantly GF. We truly negotiated over the last slice of cake because it was so delicious. I think it's great that WS is carrying GF products. It is fantastic that this cake is one of them. I would recommend it to anyone. * we did order and eat a second cake. :)Date published: 2015-03-19