We Take the Cake Gluten-Free Coconut Cake
- Online Only
Coconut cake is an American classic, and this version is the cake of your dreams—and entirely gluten free! Hand made at a small family-owned cake boutique in Florida, the four-layer cake incorporates Chef Thomas Keller’s signature Cup4Cup gluten-free flour for tender texture and shredded coconut for delicious coconut flavor. The entire dessert is filled and swathed in vanilla cream cheese frosting, then showered with shredded coconut for added chew and even deeper coconut flavor.
- 6" diam., 4 1/2" high (serves 6–8).
- 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Gluten-free, but made in a facility that uses wheat.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, remove from box and allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Cake: Cup4Cup gluten free flour, butter, sugar, trans fat-free vegetable shortening, fresh eggs, baking powder, baking soda, sour cream, vanilla, salt, natural coconut extract and shredded coconut.
- Frosting: butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, natural vanilla and shredded coconut.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.