We Take The Cake Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake
- Online Only
Rich and chocolaty, dense and moist, this is the chocolate cake of your dreams—and it's entirely gluten free! Hand made at a small family-owned cake boutique in Florida, the four-layer cake is blended using Chef Thomas Keller’s signature Cup4Cup gluten-free flour and premium Dutch cocoa for tender texture and deep chocolate flavor. The moist layers have the richness and heft of pound cake. For an over-the-top finish, the entire decadent creation is filled and swathed with ultra-rich chocolate-cream cheese frosting.
- 6" diam., 4" high (serves 6–8).
- 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Gluten-free, but made in a facility that uses wheat.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, remove from box and allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Cake: Cup4Cup gluten-free flour, sugar, butter, cocoa powder, trans fat-free vegetable shortening, fresh eggs, baking soda, salt, whole buttermilk, natural vanilla
- Frosting: butter, cream cheese, cocoa powder, powdered sugar.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.