- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Rich and coconutty, dense and moist, this is the coconut cake of your dreams. Made by hand at a small family-owned Florida cake boutique, the four layers of this cake have the heft of a pound cake, alternated with ultra-rich coconut custard filling reminiscent of coconut cream pie. The whole thing is then covered in vanilla cream cheese frosting garnished with shredded white coconut for added chew and even deeper coconut flavor. Grab a glass of cold milk or a hot cup of coffee and tuck into this decadent treat.
- 6" diam., 4 3/4" high (serves 8–10).
- 3 lb. 2 oz.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. To remove the cake from the box, unfold the box so that the front panel lies flat and you can slide the cake out of the box with ease. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Cake: Butter, sugar, trans fat-free vegetable shortening, all purpose flour, baking soda, salt, fresh eggs, vanilla, sour cream, natural coconut extract and shredded coconut.
- Frosting: Butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, natural vanilla, shredded coconut decoration.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Also in this Collection
Gluten-Free Coconut Cake
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Rated 1 out of 5 by Sexxyleggs from Worse Coconut Cake I brought this cake back in December 2016, It was the worst coconut cake I ever tasted. It looks very appealing but looks can be deceiving. My grandmother used to make coconut cake from scratch it does not even compare. The cake had no flavor, it was dry and crumbly. The icing was very thick and dry, it was not appetizing. I would never recommend this product..Date published: 2017-02-19Rated 5 out of 5 by TraceyG from The best coconut cake I've ever had The cake was moist and delicious. I would order this again.Date published: 2017-01-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Hermantm from Best Coconut Cake!! I have purchased many coconut cakes but this was by far the best. My guests and family raved about it, even some who did not particularly care for coconut cake. It was delicious, creamy and tasted better than home made. My only gripe is that for the amount of money this cake cost, the cake was rather small, also the shipping costs add to the price. However I will definitely order this again!Date published: 2016-01-13Rated 4 out of 5 by Dmichelle from Mioist coconut cake Not the best coconut cake I have ever had but definitely good. The cake is very moist and the cream cheese icing is really good!Date published: 2015-05-02Rated 1 out of 5 by Schbleep from Terribly disappointed My cake arrived with the box bottom and the bottom layer soaked. The cake looked like yellow cake in the picture, but it is white and tasteless. I am so happy that Williams-Sonoma stands by their customers. Please do note that I have bought other food items and have been pleased.Date published: 2015-04-27Rated 1 out of 5 by Krange from So disappointed This cake arrived in excellent shape and beautifully decorated. I was disappointed to find icing between the layers instead of custard as described. In addition, the cake was dense, dry, and tasteless, I can not recommend it to anyone.Date published: 2015-04-16Rated 5 out of 5 by MarkMyWords from Best Coconut Cake Ever I've sampled many coconut cakes over the years, but this one is my favorite by far. It is so delicious and moist, with the perfect ratio of cake, filling and frosting. The coconut custard filling is wonderful and elevates this cake to its heavenly status.Date published: 2014-10-13Rated 5 out of 5 by onyx from Best cakes ever I have tried several of the cakes from this company including the coconut cake. I love cake and this company bakes the best. The cake arrived in perfect condition. It was very moist and the frosting delicious. If you love coconut cake or cake in general, you need to try We Take The Cake.Date published: 2014-04-15