- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Rich and coconutty, dense and moist, this is the coconut cake of your dreams. Made by hand at a small family-owned Florida cake boutique, the four layers of this cake have the heft of a pound cake, alternated with ultra-rich coconut custard filling reminiscent of coconut cream pie. The whole thing is then covered in vanilla cream cheese frosting garnished with shredded white coconut for added chew and even deeper coconut flavor. Grab a glass of cold milk or a hot cup of coffee and tuck into this decadent treat.
- 6" diam., 4 3/4" high (serves 8–10).
- 3 lb. 2 oz.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. To remove the cake from the box, unfold the box so that the front panel lies flat and you can slide the cake out of the box with ease. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Cake: Butter, sugar, trans fat-free vegetable shortening, all purpose flour, baking soda, salt, fresh eggs, vanilla, sour cream, natural coconut extract and shredded coconut.
- Frosting: Butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, natural vanilla, shredded coconut decoration.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.