Carrot Cake, 6"
- Online Only
Richly spiced, dense and moist, this is the carrot cake of your dreams. A small family-owned Florida cake boutique prepares the four-layer dessert using freshly grated carrots, sweet crushed pineapple and crunchy walnuts. Between the layers and covering the cake is a buttery cream cheese frosting; a sprinkling of chopped walnuts adds the finishing touch.
- 6" diam., 4 1/2" high (serves 8–10).
- 3 lb.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, remove from box and allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Cake: All-purpose flour, light brown sugar, trans-fat-free vegetable shortening, fresh eggs, cinnamon, salt, fresh shredded carrots, crushed pineapple and walnut pieces.
- Frosting: Butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, natural vanilla.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.